You might be shocked about all of the different ways you can use apple cider vinegar!
Almost every kitchen has a bottle of apple cider vinegar. Your primary use for that bottle is probably dressing salads, but that liquid packs a powerful punch! Here are six clever ways to use this vinegar to improve your life.
- Cleaning solution: Mix one part vinegar with one part water and pour it into a spray bottle. You’ve got a great, completely non-toxic disinfectant to clean surfaces throughout your home and make your windows sparkle.
- Sunburn relief. Add about a cup of apple cider vinegar to your bath after spending too much time in the sun. It might seem counterintuitive to use vinegar to soothe your skin, but it will!
- Digestion support. This vinegar increases your stomach acid, which can help your body break down tricky foods. Sip a little before and throughout your meal for the best benefits.
- Teeth whitener. Swirl two parts water and one part vinegar in your mouth for one minute. Over time, this will help whiten your teeth. Plus, it will kill bacteria in your mouth, freshening your breath!
- Immunity booster. Apple cider vinegar is antibacterial and balances out your body’s pH so it can best tackle threats to your immune system.
- Clean your hair. Rinse your hair with this vinegar once a week. It will strip your hair of the product that’s built up in it, leaving your hair soft and glossy.
We hope you enjoy trying out these uses for apple cider vinegar! Let us know which are your favorite!
Contact Mike Leonard Insurance Agency for all of your insurance needs in North Texas. We use our carriers Kemper, MetLife, Travelers, The Hartford, Safeco Insurance, Progressive, and American Strategic Insurance to find you the right policies at the right prices for your budget.