Drivers in these cities get the best auto insurance rates for their safe driving.
Not all cities are created equal, specifically when it comes down to how they navigate the roadways. In certain cities across the United States, drivers are focusing on the road, stowing their cellphones, maintaining a safe following distance, obeying traffic laws, and taking other steps to minimize their hazards behind the wheel. It shows, and there are a few cities that can claim to have the best drivers in the country!
Here are the top 5 cities with the best drivers (who are, in turn, getting the best auto insurance rates) across the nation.
- Kansas City, Kansas: Drivers in Kansas City go 13.3 years between accidents, making them 24.8 percent less likely to get into an accident than the national average.
- Brownsville, Texas: Brownsville drivers also boast 13.3 years between accidents, but are 24.6 percent less likely to find themselves in a wreck, moving them to the second place positon.
- Boise, Idaho: In Boise, drivers are 23.5 percent less likely than the typical driver to get into an accident, with 13.1 years between accidents on average.
- Fort Collins, Colorado: Not distracted by the view of the Rocky Mountains, drivers in Fort Collins go 12.7 years between wrecks and are 21.2 percent less likely to get into one.
- Cape Coral, Florida: Going 12.7 years between accidents is the norm in Cape Coral, where drivers are 21 percent less likely to get into a crash.
Did you know that safe driving can help you get the best Coppell, TX auto insurance rates? To learn more about how your behaviors behind the wheel can help you save, contact Mike Leonard Insurance Agency. Through our carriers Kemper, MetLife, Travelers, The Hartford, Safeco Insurance, Progressive, and American Strategic Insurance, we can help you discover the most comprehensive coverage for your car at the most competitive price.