Create this emergency kit and carry auto insurance in Coppell, TX to be ready for roadway hazards.
Ideally, your car allows you to get from point A to point B on the path you want in the timeline you want. The issue, though, is that an unexpected hazard could derail all of your plans and leave you stranded by the side of the road. Carrying auto insurance in Coppell, TX and this pre-packed emergency kit will help you be ready for any unforeseen circumstances you face.
Your emergency kit should contain:
- Jumper Cables. If your car dies, you don’t want to have to wait around for another driver with jumper cables to come rescue you! By carrying your own cables, you make sure the next person who stops can give you a jump.
- First Aid Kit. Unfortunately, some roadside emergencies will leave you injured. Have a fully stocked first aid kit ready to treat yourself and your passengers as needed.
- Food and Water. Waiting for help to come becomes a lot less frustrating if you can nosh on nonperishable food and hydrate.
- Flashlight. If your emergency occurs at night, a flashlight can help with everything from finding your jack to hailing help. Stock extra batteries, too.
- Tire/Jack. Speaking of which, make sure you’ve got a fully inflated spare tire and sturdy jack and wrench. Your vehicle’s pre-stocked jack might not be very strong. Test it out to decide if you want to replace it with a more solid model.
Pair this kit with your auto insurance in Coppell, TX to get full protection on the road. For the right North Texas policy, contact Mike Leonard Insurance Agency. We can even choose from our carriers, including Kemper, MetLife, Travelers, The Hartford, Safeco Insurance, Progressive, and American Strategic Insurance, who offer emergency roadside assistance coverage!