Finding an insurance agent is not an easy task. Professional agents will be happy to answer your questions. Here are some things to look for, tips, and questions to ask to help you find the best agent for your needs.
THINGS TO LOOK FOR:
1) Trust is one of the most important qualities of an insurance agent, and one you just cannot do without. If they are going to provide you with the best service, they must be trustworthy above all.
2) Interaction with the potential agent or company should be sincere. If the professional relationship is strained or uneasy, it will be difficult to work with them on a regular basis.
3) Professionalism is critical too. They should be someone who knows their business, takes responsibility for their client’s well-being, and treats them with dignity and respect.
WAYS TO PREPARE & TIPS
To ensure a positive interaction with a potential insurance company, have your facts together before you call.
SPECIFIC QUESTIONS TO ASK
1) What are the limitations?
2) When does my coverage end, and under what conditions?
3) When will my policy be in force?
Try to find an agent who meets these qualities and will answer your questions. You will find these qualities with Mike Leonard Insurance Agency. They are eager to help with your insurance needs and will go out of their way to meet your needs.