Try out this perfect dish for your Memorial Day party.
With Memorial Day weekend coming up, you may be planning a barbecue, potluck, or another type of gathering to celebrate the holiday. No matter what kind of party you are hosting, it’s important that you serve your guests some delicious food. Need help with your menu? Then try out this perfect dish for your Memorial Day party.
Bruschetta Pasta Salad
- 1 lb. orecchiette pasta
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes, preferably multi-colored, halved
- ¼ cup. torn basil, for garnish
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook orecchiette according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and balsamic vinegar, then season with salt and pepper.
- To bowl, add pasta, garlic, and tomatoes; toss with dressing to combine.
Garnish with basil and serve. This fresh, easy, and delicious pasta salad is the perfect dish for your Memorial Day party. Are you looking for assistance with your insurance leading up to this holiday weekend? If so, then contact the experts at Mike Leonard Insurance Agency. Our dedicated team is eager to find you the right coverage from one of our many carriers including: Kemper, MetLife, Nationwide, Travelers, The Hartford, Safeco Insurance, Progressive, and American Strategic Insurance.