Try out this fantastic recipe for your next summer party.
Are you planning on hosting or attending a party this summer? Then delicious food is definitely in order! Looking for a tasty dish that won’t require spending hours in the kitchen? Then try preparing this fantastic recipe for your next summer party. When it comes to this caprese garlic bread, you might want to whip up a double batch; your guests will definitely be asking for seconds!
Caprese Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, sliced in half
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. finely sliced basil
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Place bread halves on a large baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mash together garlic and butter then season with salt and pepper. Spread butter mixture onto both bread halves. Bake until the bread is toasted, about 15-20 minutes.
- Top the toasted bread with mozzarella and tomato slices and bake until the cheese has melted, about 5-10 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, make balsamic glaze: In a small saucepan, combine balsamic vinegar and honey. Simmer until reduced by half, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes (the mixture should coat the back of a spoon). Let cool.
- Drizzle garlic bread with olive oil and balsamic glaze. Garnish with basil, then cut into slices and serve warm.
Try whipping up this fantastic recipe for your next summer party and we can guarantee you won’t be disappointed! Looking for assistance with your home or auto insurance this summer? Then don’t hesitate to contact the experts at Mike Leonard Insurance Agency. Our dedicated team is eager to find you the right coverage from one of our many carriers including: Kemper, MetLife, Travelers, The Hartford, Safeco Insurance, Progressive, and American Strategic Insurance.