Gear up this game day by serving up this delicious Super Bowl recipe.
Super Bowl Sunday is almost here! If you are having guests over for the big game, then cook up a batch of these tasty cheeseburger eggrolls. This delicious Super Bowl recipe is sure to impress all your guests.
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil, plus more for frying
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tbsp. ketchup, plus more serving
- 1 tbsp. yellow mustard, plus more for serving
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and garlic and cook until soft, 6 minutes, then add beef and cook until no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes more.
- Stir in ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce until combined.
- Add bacon and cheese and stir until cheese is melted. Transfer mixture to a paper towel-lined plate to drain fat.
- Roll egg rolls: Place the egg roll wrapper in a diagonal, and spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons of cheeseburger mixture onto the center of the roll. Rolling from the bottom, roll halfway up, then fold in sides and roll tightly (but gently!). Seal with a drop of water and set aside. Repeat until all mixture is used up.
- In a deep-sided skillet or pot, heat 2 inches of oil until bubbling. Fry egg rolls until golden, 2 to 3 minutes, then transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard.
Celebrate the most exciting day in football by serving up this delicious Super Bowl recipe! Are you looking for personal insurance this February? Then don’t hesitate to contact us at Mike Leonard Insurance Agency. Our dedicated team is eager to find you the right coverage from one of our many carriers including: Kemper, MetLife, Travelers, The Hartford, Safeco Insurance, Progressive, and American Strategic Insurance. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered