Getting The Best Bang For Your Buck With Quality Auto Insurance
As required by law, you must hold auto insurance in order to legally drive on the open roads. It is no surprise that auto insurance can be expensive, especially if you are not utilizing all the available discounts. We have gathered a list of characteristics that make a preferred insurance customer and the auto insurance discounts that these individuals typically qualify for:
- Having a good credit score is extremely important, as it reflects your responsibility and spending habits.
- Having continuous coverage from your current coverage to your new insurance coverage.
- Those who have higher liability limits are also considered preferred insurance customers.
- Homeowners typically receive a discount for their enhanced responsibility factor.
- Having a college degree also makes you a preferred insurance customer, since you have proven to be both educated and able to stay true to your commitments.
- If you are currently enrolled in school, having a 3.0 grade point average or higher can help you land a good student discount.
- Likewise, taking an additional defensive driving course makes you a preferred insurance customer because you understand the importance of refreshing your memory of the rules of the road.
- One of the most important qualities of a preferred insurance customer is their driving history. This means having no tickets or accidents in the last 60 months.
Serving Carrollton, North Texas, Coppell, and all of Texas, contact Mike Leonard Agency for all of your auto insurance needs. While it is extremely difficult to hit the mark for all of these discounts, our experienced team of professionals will help you lower your auto insurance rates by ensuring you are taking advantage of all the discounts that you qualify for. We will search through all policies our insurance partnerships are offering and provide you with the best coverage at the most affordable rates. You owe it to yourself to shop for a better rate, so let us do the comparison-shopping for you!